Extractos de varios cachos sueltos...

Ladies and Gentlemen!!
Now the moment we were all waiting for...
Wellcome to the real world!
At this time I would like to introduce to you all these wonderfull musicians I've got the pleasure to be working with:
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, and I hope some day you'll join us; and if the world that we are forced to accept is false and nothing is true, then everything is posible...
Yes! Why not? Like in a movie, like in American movies, you know? Hollywood pictures! With Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg, Ronald Reagan...
And as one realizes that one is a dream figure in another person's dream... That is self awereness!
It's just moment, after moment, after moment...
And if you say YES to this instant, you say YES to all the existence...
Holy shit!!
I like it.
I love it!
I want to play with you.
I need it, so I take, I turn my face to you...
Harmony and understanding, sympathy and trust abounding.
No more false hoods or derisions, golden living dreams of visions, mystic crystal reveletions, and the mind's true liberetion...
Aquarius.... Aquarius...

1 comentario:

Uri dijo...

Moi Moi Maha moi Soha
You are the Maha Moi
Uri Baba says take your time for your life
but i can't.
You are such a Maha Moi.
I send big Kiss

Bup-Hwa